F.E.D.V. ovens are mainly employed for the following applications:
– Elimination of plastic residues from filters, extrusion dies, moulds and other components coming from the plastic transformation cycle.
– Elimination of wastes coming from plastic transformation avoiding disposal costs.
– Elimination of plastic residues on diamond wires used in marble transformation.
– Direct heating through electric resistances with temperatures up to 450°C so that it not damages or deforms metal parts.
– Depuration of gas coming from pyrolitic process thanks to a postcombustion chamber. Dimensions of the postcombustion chamber are conceived according to the dimension of the treatment chamber, it allows the fumes to stay in the chimney with temperatures of 800°C for the right time.
– Low energy consumption thanks to insulation system.
– Short cycle according to the quantity of material into the oven.
– Compliance with the health and safety regulations in force.
The oven is composed by:
– Stainless steel treatment chamber.
– Electric resistances placed in different parts of the oven in order to have uniform temperature inside the chamber.
– Electric resistances inside the 310 stainless steel postcombustion chamber.
– Electric control panel
– Air valve able to put oxygen into the treatment chamber so that it is possible to fasten the cycle and let the process be uniform.
– Stainless steel insulated chimney.
Ovens are supplied fully assembled and tested; they are built in compliance with the Europea regulations in force.
Browse the gallery to see all our versions of standard electrical vertical destroying ovens.